First Ever Virtual Walk Saturday April 4, 2020
Curb side pickup for donations and team prizes at Dothan Area Chamber parking lot
Tune in LIVE at 9 AM Alabama Kidney Foundation Facebook
Announcement of team prizes and grand total
WOOF FM will be helping with online promotions and Live stream
102 Jamestown Blvd., Dothan, AL
You can help improve the quality of life for Alabama’s kidney patients by giving of your time. Whether you want to volunteer on a regular basis or just occasionally, your involvement will be appreciated.
- Participate in the annual Kidney Walk as an Individual Walker, Team Captain, or as a volunteer on walk day.
- Help us brighten the holidays for many Alabama dialysis patients by preparing holiday gifts at our annual Kidney Claus events, held each December.
- Volunteer at a Kidney Education Conference where patients gather free-of-charge for a full day of instruction on a variety of kidney disease subjects.
- Help as an office assistance for seasonal mailings.
- Get involved locally with a Regional Office.
Interested in volunteering?
Make a Donation
The Power of the Gift
Each year, the Alabama Kidney Foundation meets thousands of requests for help by distributing more than 60% of its operating budget to kidney patients through its assistance programs. We are able to do that because of generous supporters like you. Your Gift Can Make A Difference! Your donation enables us to help Alabama’s kidney disease patients when they have nowhere else to turn.
Please consider making a difference for thousands of Alabamians today by making a tax-deductible gift to the Foundation. You can donate online by clicking on the Network for Good Tab at left.
You can mail your check to:
Alabama Kidney Foundation
265 Riverchase Parkway East, Suite 106
Birmingham, AL 35244
(205) 900-7250 + (888) 585-1712 + FAX (205) 848-2006
|Donor (up to $25)||Friend ($500 – $999)|
|Backer ($25 – $99)||Patron ($1,000 – $2,499)|
|Partner ($100 – $249)||Philanthropist ($2,500 – $4,999)|
|Supporter ($250 – $499 up)||Benefactor ($5,000 and up)|
Alabama Kidney Foundation’s Legacy Society
The AKF’s Legacy Society honors the charitable individuals who will leave a lasting impact on Alabama’s kidney patients through a gift from their estate. Each year, thousands of kidney patients in need turn to the AKF for Financial Assistance, Education, and Support Services. As a member of the Legacy Society, you will become part of a group of individuals and families who care about the continuity of critical services the AKF provides to kidney patients in the state.
A planned gift can be a simple bequest in your will or a more complex arrangement involving a charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust. You can use charitable assets that range from cash and stock to real estate or a life insurance policy.
How to join our Legacy Society
Becoming a Legacy Society member is simple. Include the Alabama Kidney Foundation as a beneficiary of a gift from your estate and notify us that you have done so. We can help you or your professional advisor with recommended language to fulfill your charitable intent.
Benefits of membership
One of the greatest benefits you will receive from becoming a Legacy Society member is knowing that your legacy will continue to help Alabama’s kidney patients for years to come.
Other benefits include:
- Access to our expert staff to help you fulfill your personal philanthropic goals.
- Lapel pin that identifies you as a Legacy Society member and a supporter of the AKF’s mission.
- Invitations to special events throughout the year.
- Recognition in our Legacy Society membership roster (with your permission) as published in various newsletters and publications. Anonymity is also available, either during your lifetime only or beyond, as you wish.