For 40 years, the Alabama Kidney Foundation (AKF) has been the only state based organization dedicated to serving kidney patients.
Registration for the 2016 Patient Education Conferences is Open!
Kidney patients are invited to join us in Mobile, Birmingham and Montgomery to learn more about kidney disease, treatment options and other related topics. Click here for more information!
2016 Alabama Kidney Foundation Calendar of Events
- November 6, 2016 12:00 pmMontgomery Patient Education Conference
- November 28, 2016Wiregrass Stocking Stuffer
- December 5, 2016Mobile Stocking Stuffer
- December 6, 2016Birmingham Stocking Stuffer
- December 7, 2016Huntsville Stocking Stuffer
The Alabama Kidney Foundation serves kidney patients by providing financial assistance, education and support services. The Foundation provides public education to promote organ donation awareness and prevention of kidney disease.
To improve prevention awareness and the individual quality of life of Alabamians affected by kidney disease.