For 40 years, the Alabama Kidney Foundation (AKF) has been the only state based organization dedicated to serving kidney patients.
The 2016 Kidney Walks Raised $560,000 for
AKF’s Financial Assistance Program!
2016 Alabama Kidney Foundation Calendar of Events
- September 25, 2016 12:00 pmMobile Patient Education Conference
- October 2, 2016 12:00 pmBirmingham Patient Education Conference
- November 6, 2016 12:00 pmMontgomery Patient Education Conference
- November 28, 2016Wiregrass Stocking Stuffer
- December 5, 2016Mobile Stocking Stuffer
The Alabama Kidney Foundation serves kidney patients by providing financial assistance, education and support services. The Foundation provides public education to promote organ donation awareness and prevention of kidney disease.
To improve prevention awareness and the individual quality of life of Alabamians affected by kidney disease.