You can help improve the quality of life for Alabama’s kidney patients by giving of your time. Whether you want to volunteer on a regular basis or just occasionally, your involvement will be appreciated. Volunteer today!
- Participate in the annual Kidney Walk as an Individual Walker, Team Captain, or as a volunteer on walk day.
- Help us brighten the holidays for many Alabama dialysis patients by preparing holiday gifts at our annual Holiday Gift Program evens, held each December.
- Volunteer at a Patient Education Conference where patients gather free-of-charge for a full day of instruction on a variety of kidney disease subjects.
- Help as an office assistance for seasonal mailings.
- Get involved locally with a Regional Office.
Interested in volunteering?
North Alabama/Huntsville Regional Office
Central Alabama/Birmingham Regional Office
Middle Alabama/Montgomery Regional Office
South Alabama/Mobile Regional Office